Roither Maschinenbau was established as a metalworking company in 1953 by Franz Roither Senior. At that time, the product portfolio included veneer presses, mechanical presses and fruit presses, among others. In 1973, the company produced its first baling press under the trading name of Austropressen, which gave rise to the rapid development of ranges of practical presses and the creation of a Europe-wide distribution network. In the 1990s, the company partnered with Lavu OÖ GmbH among others, and began supplying to a number of recycling depots. The horizontal KNL baling press that was specially developed at that time can still be seen in operation at more than 200 recycling depots in Austria. The company's high quality standards meant Roither Maschinenbau GmbH soon made a name for itself on the international market. In 1999, the production facility was doubled in size, enabling the company to expand its export business to deliver to over 40 countries. In 2007, an extra production hall was built, spanning 1200 m².
Ogled kataloga izdelkov
V tej različici ni kataloga. Kataloge tega podjetja lahko najdete v naslednjih različicah:
- Ogled kataloga Katalog v NEMŠČINI