Konditor LLC is primarily manufacturing biscuits. Furthermore, it is a wholesaler of pasta and other trade goods. We mainly cooperate with medium-sized businesses which are too small to deal with the major companies, such as Mlinotest and Zito, but also too large to do business with micro-enterprises because of relatively high barriers to entry. The company has in recent years undergone a rapid expansion of business. This has been predominantly achieved through cooperation with major retail chains such as Lidl Slovenia LLC, Jagros LLC, Eurospin Eko LLC and SPAR Slovenia LLC. These retail chains are characterised by strong sales growth as well as very low occurrence of overdue payments. Approximately 95% of our revenue is generated from the manufacturing of biscuits while the remaining 5% comes from our wholesale business of pasta and other trade goods.

Dodatne informacije

Ključne številke
  • 11 – 50
    Številu zaposlenih
  • 38%
    % izvoznega prometa
  • 1.000 K€ - 2.499 K€
    Promet
Organizacija
  • Glavna dejavnost Glavna dejavnost Izdelovalec/ Proizvajalec
Tržišča in območja izmenjave
Tržno območje

Podjetje ni navedlo teh informacij.

Podjetje ni navedlo teh informacij.

Podjetje ni navedlo teh informacij.

Komercialne informacije
Incotermi

Podjetje ni navedlo teh informacij.

Načini plačila

Podjetje ni navedlo teh informacij.

Banke

Podjetje ni navedlo teh informacij.

Področje dejavnosti

Slike, ki jih je objavilo to podjetje
Ključne besede, povezane s tem podjetjem
  • Keksi
Stran za vaše podjetje Ali vidite to? Tudi vaši potencialni kupci
Pridružite se nam in postanite razpoznavni na EUROPAGES.
Dodaj moje podjetje

EUROPAGES vam priporoča tudi

Izbor izdelkov, ki vas utegnejo zanimati

102 v