Our company was founded in 1864 as F. Ossenberg & Co. KG, and is now in its fifth generation of family ownership. Since the acquisition by Julius Grefe KG in 1997, we have traded under the name "Ossenberg & Grefe". We are naturally certified in accordance with ISO 9001. The original manufacturing programme for both companies consisted of buckles, rings and hooks for the textile and leather processing sector. Over time, articles for other areas of application were added to the product range. Today, alongside our standard range of products, we specialise in the manufacturing of wire-bending, punching and assembly products for more than 1000 customers from a wide variety of sectors. To this end, our 60-strong team manufacture approximately 500, 000 parts a day over a production area of 5000 m². Thanks to our versatile machining options, in-house tool manufacturing facilities and electroplating equipment, we are able to find quick and cost-effective solutions to complex challenges.