ZS-Handling GmbH is an independent company that develops systems and installations for industrial handling technology based on ultrasonic air bearing technology. We offer products for gripping, conveying, loading and unloading, inspecting, sorting and isolating workpieces. Our areas of application include battery/fuel cells, films, glass, lenses, medical technology, packaging, wafers and chips.
We operate internationally and sell our products all over the world. Our range is developed and produced at the Regensburg site in Bavaria.
2006: Founding of ZS-Handling GmbH in Regensburg by Dr.-Ing. Michael Schilp and Dr.-Ing. Josef Zimmermann with our patented ultrasonic bearing technology.
2008: Certification according to ISO 9001 – 2008 international quality management system certification.
2011: Market launch in China and Taiwan.
2013: Market launch in Korea.
2014: Production of first series systems.
2019: Entry into medical technology, especially ultrasonic grippers for intraocular lenses.
Družbeno omrežje podjetja
Ogled kataloga izdelkov
Slike, ki jih je objavilo to podjetje
Technikum und Showroom
Ključne besede, povezane s tem podjetjem
- Transportni sistemi
- Ultrasonic handling
- Contact-free handling
- Wafer handling
- Film handling
- Handling battery cells
- Contactless grippers
- Contactless transport
- Contactless handling
- Contactless inspection
- Contactless roll-to-roll systems
- Clean room systems
- Handling systems for clean rooms
- Handling equipment
- Handling systems
- Industrial robot handling systems
- Materials handling
- Specialised mechanical engineering
- Special machines for conveyor technology
- Special machines for the glass industry
- Specialised machines for handling technology
- Specialised machines for medical technology
- Specialised machines for microelectronics
- Specialised machines for the packaging industry
- System construction kits for handling technology
- Glass handling systems
- Handling intraocular lenses
- Handling chips
- Contactless conveyor track